Open position at CushCore/Kreft Moto: MARKETING CONTENT CREATOR
Job Description & Requirements
Sister companies CushCore and Kreft Moto are experiencing strong growth and we are searching for an experienced and motivated Marketing Content Creator. This position’s primary responsibility is supporting marketing efforts through the creation of compelling and intelligent collateral. The ideal candidate will have experience in graphic design, video production, photography, ad creation, web management, and social media marketing. Interest and experience with mountain biking and off-road motorcycles is a plus! This position is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
- Marketing Content Creation
- Advertisements – print & digital, copy
- Video production – instructional, marketing, advertising, etc.
- Web content – images, graphics, copy
- Various marketing assets – brochures, promo items, POP, etc.
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Create content
- Create Ad campaigns
- E-mail newsletters
- Consumer correspondence
- Website Management (WordPress)
- Periodic updates, management, improvements
- Attend cycling/moto trade shows and events.
- 1 – 5 years prior experience.
- Experience working in the Bike or Moto Industry a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required – Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is a preferred.
- Strong sense of marketing design principals – communication of product/brand through graphics, photos, and video.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient with video editing software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace.
- Experience with photography.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and basic social media skills.
- Strong familiarity with mountain biking and reasonable technical knowledge.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Available to work a 40 hour work week.
- Willing to travel to cycling events several times per year.
About CushCore / Kreft Moto
Sister companies CushCore and Kreft Moto operate out of the same facility in the beautiful city of Bend, Oregon. Bend is a small city on the Deschutes River in close proximity to the lakes and peaks of the Cascade Mountains. Bend is also home to hundreds of miles of mountain bike and dirt bike trails.
CushCore® (Patened) was founded in 2014 and launched its first product in 2017. CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inside of the tire in half with air directly underneath the tread, and the CushCore insert next to the rim. They work together as a spring and damper – In other words an Inner-Tire Suspension System®.
Kreft Moto is a suspension engineering company specializing in WP equipped KTM and Husqvarna dirt bikes. We use a scientific approach and the latest suspension development technology. We stay focused on the bikes we know and ride. This approach delivers better performance and a better experience for our customers.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org