- CushCore is compatible with your current tubeless tires and rims
- Fits 26”, 27.5”, 29” wheel diameters
- Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.5″
- Fits rims with internal width 22 – 35mm
- If your wheels are not tubeless ready, rim sealing tape will be required
- We recommend the use of tubeless tire sealant (such as Stan’s®) with CushCore
- Installation with certain tire & wheel combinations may require two people – one to work the tire levers, and another to hold the tire bead in the drop center of the rim. Wire bead downhill tires are most likely to need extra help.
- CushCore weighs about as much as a standard butyl inner tube
- 29″ insert – 260 grams
- 27.5″ insert – 250 grams
- Potential weight reduction offset by using lighter tires and rims: 100-700 grams
CushCore inserts are extremely durable. Our foam is engineered to withstand repeated pounding and flexing without degradation. It does not absorb liquid and is not affected by tire sealant. Service life will depend on your riding frequency, terrain, etc.